The SRFC Junior Skills Academy program is dedicated to the development of U5-U10 children who love soccer and express the desire to play, learn and improve beyond the traditional recreational soccer season. The program’s primary objective is to deliver professional and age appropriate instruction throughout the year to young players, with the purpose of developing correct technique, motor skills, creativity and building confidence on the ball, all while having fun!
In the Winter and Spring, all SRFC Junior Skills Academy members will practice and play two days per week. In the Fall, Junior Skills Academy members will practice one day per week in addition to their regular recreational team practice, and they will play games in the Fall recreational league with their own teams in their appropriate age group.
Why choose the SRFC Junior Skills Academy?
- Program instructed by the club’s technical staff and professional coaches
- Proven age-appropriate curriculum designed and directed by the club's technical staff
- Coaching focus on long-term player development
- Psychomotor skill and coordination development
- Soccer anytime of year for children who love the game
- FUN and challenging atmosphere for all children!
- Top professional coaches licensed by the United States Soccer Federation
For players born in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - All Skill Levels Welcome
The aim of the Junior Skills Academy is to deliver age-appropriate instruction to children with the purpose of developing correct technique, improving motor skills, building confidence on the ball, and having fun!
This winter, Junior Skills players will enjoy a weekly training session on Mondays with our SRFC staff.
WINTER SESSION: Mondays, November 13 - December 18
- For girls and boys born in 2010, 2011, 2012, or 2013.
- INDOOR LOCATION: SRFC Futsal Facility, 12885 Alcosta Blvd, Ste B, San Ramon, CA
- TIME: 5 pm - 6 pm (Birth years 2012, 2013) | 6 pm - 7 pm (Birth years, 2010, 2011)
- STAFF: Jovan Yamagishi and San Ramon FC professional coaching staff
- WHAT TO BRING: Wear non-marking, flat soled shoes, and athletic clothing (no jeans allowed). Bring water in a bottle.
- COST: $100.00
- Click here to begin registration